Monday, July 1, 2019

365 days : I run so you don't have to



you are welcome...
Today I ran so you don't have to.
I would like you to know we did NOT run far, so don't worry
Foxxy and I ran 2. 2 miles 
Then she gave up...
Looked at me as if the heat was going to be the death of her....
I looked at her and said, 
"Don't worry, I gotta poop....so we are both done"
She panted home the last mile and I concentrated on not having to go poo.
It's a runners thing.
maybe it's just my thing.
Anyways, I did minimal thinking on my run, which was nice.
A couple of times I thought...
wow, my legs feel pretty good and I'm gonna chalk that up to doing nothing for the past week or so.
I'm calling it my recovery drink and eat week....
and scroll through Instagram and then feel shitty for doing nothing all week, week.

pretty much a good week in my book.

As you can see from my picture I am carb loading for the mere fact I can.  
This was the first time in a while I looked at myself in the mirror and thought
you look good.
you are in a good spot.  
Looks good on you 
50 is good
....
well, don't look at that part, ignore that part....
and ignore that toenail that fell off from running yesterday
but everything else....
good job, lady

Sometimes, a good break from everything really pays off
I noticed it has made the house feel better.
Me, just doing what I want and not fretting.
the vibe is good.

did you hear that?
I gotta good vibe goin on.

2 days from now I will be relaxing in my bikini, giving an additional zero fucks, wishing I could tan, as I slather on the 50 block...
Wishing I could hold my liquor better,
and wishing I looked more put together....
but all that....
that is NOTHING.
Lately,
Ive literally been rocking this shit.

so, go relax...
I all ready ran, 
If ya wanna carb load, go ahead,
because we good 

xo,
write ya later

No comments: