Romance
I am a die hard romantic.
It is awful.
I don't require much
mostly just thought.
To know someone has thought about you is one of the most loving feelings I know of.
The special text.
The inside joke.
The little card
The note.
The secretly planned getaway
The "you aren't getting away that easy" show of want.
The Thought....
Something which meant they had to think outside of the box....for you.
Or more so, that they wanted to think outside the box to make you smile.
To me, effort will always trump money in the romance department.
Do not get me wrong, this girl loves thoughtful jewelry (as do most), suited to me..but it doesn't need to be pricey, just original and with some thought.
Anyone can buy a piece of jewelry,
but to know that someone likes a certain thing and hunt for it...
That romantic nugget is priceless.
So simple, yet so hard for many to think about another's wants and needs.
Romance....
Good luck if you participate on V-Day.
Remember, it's simple.
just think outside the box...
Write ya later,
xo,
m

No comments:
Post a Comment