Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday post...if easily offended, don't read

Sorry...  

There is  a difference between fucking someone and being fucked...it's a big difference with a  thin line/slippery slope, especially when you are dealing with women.  As I get older I see things that break my heart...in more ways than one.  Call me old, call me knowledgeable, call me cool.... I don't care, just listen....because it comes with age and most mothers, regardless of their knowledge, won't tell you this.

I'm not really sure if it comes with street smarts or with experience ....possibly age, but it came to me and I can't stand seeing my friends not understand it.   Here, let me try to explain.  Women need love...they need touch...they need more than a vibrator can give them.  They need knowledge, friendship, companions and good sex.  These things often come in a package.  If you are pretty,smart and cool...you usually have a good relationship, sex and love.  On the other hand if you have been burned, abused and become wary...you don't.  You search for love outside the norm...you search for touch...and physical contact.   When you are certain age, maybe you search for a fuck...get it out...feel wanted, needed......orgasmic.   Whatever the case you need it and you will get it wherever it shows itself.

fine...feel it, be it, do it...but there is a difference of power in this fuck and it makes me sad to see my friends not distinguish the difference.  When you need it and have low self esteem it's almost a power abuse thing.  They think they are being "loved,wanted and fucked" when really they are being used.   Try to explain this to someone who can't or won't understand...  They have the need to need but the not the need to rationalize.   As a woman, you can want it,need it and do it...but the minute...the MINUTE you give up the power...you are being fucked ...and not fucking.  (this is different when in a long term loving relationship)  When you are out, you need to have the power to say when, where, and if...  I have no issues with woman loving sex,loving having some strange...but you need to be in power of the decision...You say when...not take it when.
This is the difference between fucking and being fucked....and it's important. 

I barely can talk about this...it kills me, it hurts me to not help.  You know the woman...The cute underly dressed "good" girl who disappears at a party and reappears disheveled and then tells you later ..."he's going to call me tomorrow"..... Yea, he's going to call you... to suck his dick...or whatever you did last night...not to meet your family.

On the other hand, I respect woman who can say, yeah...I love it...and I'm single so why not?  We will have a nice dinner, there are rules, he will follow the rules and then we will have mad passionate sex and that's that.  Maybe I'll see him tomorrow...maybe not ,it's my choice...whatever... I have other things to think about.

Ladies, woman, be strong....be exquisite, stand up, take control, be sexy...but don't fuck for love....don't fuck because they want you...think...be in control.  people notice, people talk...come on...be the person you should be, be the person you can be.

Maybe i'm not the one to talk.  I don't fuck for love, but I want and need love.  I need to be loved and wanted.  Good Catholic upbringing keeps me from searching...but I'm still a woman...I'm still beautiful...I still need it...But I can be in control.

No comments: