

"Mammoo, I just can't find any outfits for Sleeping Beauty in here."
(looking in little purple bag)
"Olive, this bag is for the little pets."
"Mammmmmoooooo.....that is Leroy, Pablo, and Laquisha! Those are Backyardigans!"
"Yes Olive, those are little 'type' pets."
"NOOOO! The squirrel and the bunny are Little Pets...the others are Backyardigans and I don't know why you put them in here!"
sigh
"Olive, go look in the Little Mermaid Purple Chest and see if the Sleeping Beauty clothes are in there."
"Oh YEAAAH!, Mammooo you are so smart."
yup.
(back to brushing teeth)
(looking in little purple bag)
"Olive, this bag is for the little pets."
"Mammmmmoooooo.....that is Leroy, Pablo, and Laquisha! Those are Backyardigans!"
"Yes Olive, those are little 'type' pets."
"NOOOO! The squirrel and the bunny are Little Pets...the others are Backyardigans and I don't know why you put them in here!"
sigh
"Olive, go look in the Little Mermaid Purple Chest and see if the Sleeping Beauty clothes are in there."
"Oh YEAAAH!, Mammooo you are so smart."
yup.
(back to brushing teeth)
1 comment:
5:15am!! This kid thing is starting to concern me.
Post a Comment