Perfect weekend this weekend...Except for a few minor details.
First I think I might have done a few drunken Blog comments....I'm blaming it on Plath. I always read her blog last and then I feel the need to comment on stuff even though it doesn't pertain to anything...so whoever was the recipient of those comments..oopsie :)
Let's see. I started out my weekend...thinking about what I was going to get myself with the midmonth paychecks. Middle of the month is good if all the planets are in a row and I have gotten everything paid for the first of the month. It means I can buy groceries, save a bit of $$$ in the pot, and maybe treat myself to some fancy tights or shoes (talkin' 50$ and under type of fancy)...anyways...I had been eyein' up a pair of cool socks from American Apparel, so I thought I better check my bank account. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?!!!! Someone is buying Coach bags in Cerritos CA. with my $$$$ All my money, plus some. Nice. Must be Karma for something I did, all though I don't know for what , because I pretty much keep to myself. First thing I think is Bobby must have a girlfriend...shit...wait a damn minute, he can't be that stupid. Noooo I call him to find out about the girlfriend. "Oh, Yeah(he says)...They called from Merchant Services WEd. night and said someone was using the card, but I told them I have my card and that I am not in CA. so they better not let that go through." BUT they did let it go through!!!!! Looks like they caught the 300$ paintball excersion, the 285$ fish market purchase, but for some reason felt the crook needed a 600$ Coach bag. Which in turn Bounced every $4.27 purchase for Starbucks, or groceries, and Daycare checks...which as you all probably know led me down the spiral of 25$ service charge hell. Which puts me at just about -429.83$ Yes...Yes.... Breathe....
God Bless America. and my thoughts that people are good, gracious and honest. God Bless the Woman or fabulously Gay man who is strutting their stuff throughout smog ridden CA. right now, swinging my just released Winter Coach bag (please let them have gotten a nice one and not some ghetto pastel "C" bag). God bless the credit union who I have banked with for 20 years and knows that the biggest purchase I may ever have will be at Target the day after Xmas....God Bless them for calling to let us know the charges were happening and then LETTING THEM GO THROUGH ANYWAYS!!! God Bless them for tacking on the additional 25$ service fees one after another as the fake charges went through...and God Bless them for relizing I had savings, for vacation, in the account right next to it that they could continue to pull money out of. God Bless them and their safety measures....the fact we saw it happening, called the bank and they told us "I'm sorry, it's after business hours, you will have to come into the main branch (45 miles away) to contest the charges in person on MONDAY!) uhhhuh. Monday.
So, what did I do? Eff IT!
I went out on Saturday. Partied it up at the Fox Theater with the Hell's Belles and the Mighty 18 Wheeler, shopped my grocery ass off, bought Olive a new carseat, Ilin a new Bionichle, Bobby a new shirt, 2 fancy 6 packs of beer, filled the gas tanks up with gas....and rented movies for Sunday. Screw it...They can sort it out on MONDAY!!!! The way I see it...if all hadn't gone to Hell, I would have 1400 in my checking account, not -437.39 give or take a few bucks. God bless corporate America.
I'm done bitching, I'm done. Pretty much. I did have fun at the Fox. The guys rocked. I love hangin in the green room with the free cocktails and awesome view and the security guards swishing you in and out through different doors. It was nice...Synda and Chad came and even though it wasn't like seeing the Police or something it was cool. Thanks to Bobby and his guest list.
I got a shitload to do this morning before I go to clinicals. I'm at work right now...get this crap over with then start again.
write ya later
m
4 comments:
Lord have mercy!
Is this a debit card?
Get rid of it. Credit only baby----then you can contest the charges.
People are dirtbags. I hope your bank does the right thing and does it fast. That shit is stressful.
Sorry that happened.
oh.... my.... god.... how in the world are you not losing your shit right now? they better refund you for those service charges, that's all i'm sayin.
i'm sorry - that sucks so much. UGHHHH
That sucks! and happened to me at the beginning of the year. Asshats ordered buttloads of Girls Gone Wild and other crap. Thankfully, our bank sorted it out and put back all the money. Makes me want to just write checks for everything, screws yous behind me in line.
I hope that it gets sorted out and you get all of your money back really quickly!
Post a Comment