The other night Synda, the kids, a bottle of wine, a 12 pack of microbrew,me and a billion bottlecaps all came together in a beautiful way.

Ilin made Bionicle ones for his locker. I put mine in tins...ready for someones lucky fridge

we made bottle cap magnets and although I couldn't quite get a good picture, they were awesome!! The ones right above are of Amy and Blake...you know, heroin sheek.
I got to giggling so hard Synda had to put down her "fancy arts and crafts" to come on over to the trashy side and do bottle caps.
We did 6 degrees of seperation: Brad P, Angelina, Jen, which lead us to Oprah, Dr. Phil ,Tom Cruise and Katie, all neatly placed in a tin.
A little glue, a splash of glitter and damn!...you have art fit for sale.
I made a Bin Laden magnet and Synda made an Obama magnet. We couldn't find Bush...but we will, and he too will be hung out to dry in a bottle cap with glitter and glue.
Sydna found old Brittany S and let her live the rest of her life in a bottle cap placed on a barrett and then found Justin T, snatched his picture away from Jennifer B, and placed him in a bottle cap so that B and J could be together again, because as Synda pointed out we all really just want Brittany to get back together with JT. So there you have it, Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake glittered out hair clips!
I guess what we need to do is do an artsy fartsy gift swap so we can unload some of this junk on other people who will appreciate at it as much as I do. I was thinking as I made them....now THIS is a gift. This isn't some coffee cup off the shelf at Target...this has thought, time, love, laughs and best of all,GLITTER!
We had so much fun. We Must do it again before the holidays.
Now is anyone up for some Bottlecap magnets...maybe I should do a giveaway?
2 comments:
hey, how did your gloves turn out?
What a cute idea. I'll probably never do it though.
P.S The red writing on the green wall is making me feel like I'm having an acid flashback.
Post a Comment