(You can click it to see the fine handi-work up close...along with dog hair)

Ilin Blue has started sewing these little dolls. Damn him! Look how cute! This little guy is from "Little Big Planet"...He's a little ragtag because Ilin was toting him around everywhere as he was sewing him. Synda and I think he should start his own Etsy site
Ilin looked at a picture, made a pattern with paper (so that he can make another), cut him out and hand stitched him together. There are a few weird spots but all in all...pretty good. Check out the tongue :) He even put cardboard circles in the bottom of his feet so that he can stand.
Here's the original little guy from the game.

1 comment:
Awwww, this is SO much FUN. When I was a kid , I made a doll out of pantyhose (face), toilet paper roll (neck) and old, baby doll pajamas stuffed and sewn up for the body. It had red yarn hair and was pretty frightening. My dad begged me to throw it out. I may have been bribed with a cabbage patch doll to let it go. I can't be sure. But I LOVED THAT DOLL.
Post a Comment