Tonight is the last set of clinicals. I'm not sure if I should be ecstatic or sad. Here's my list of things to get done...starting Thursday:
1. Clean all bathrooms...really clean them, because even I am grossed out
2. Buy case of wine...self explanatory
3.Vacuum all 3 levels of the house...including the steps.
4.Make a few meals.
5. Drink case of wine...
6. Clean out closet and drawers
7. relax
5 comments:
WooHoo!
it's a brand new start!
You did it! You did it! You did it!
Number three seems a bit harsh...including the steps? Ughhh.
COnGrATs!
I am so PROUD of you!!!
I might have to help you drink some of that wine. You can practice sticking needles into my veins after a glass or two.
THANKS!!!
Jen...My birthday is 1/23..i want to get some people together and go see you or some of your friends perform...so can you let me know
Twelve...I hate the stairs, but they do seem to collect the dog hair...gross huh?
Synda...I NEED to practice...thanks
M...I could not run fast enough on Wednesday afternoon from my last clinical rotation. The place went downhill over the 4 weeks I was there. 3 out of 4 weeks the state was there....wtf
Post a Comment