Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow...it keeps a fallin

So, this morning I put my right foot followed by my left foot onto the bus at 7:10 am and arrived to put my arse into my desk chair at exactly 9:44 am....that was to go 14 miles :) yes...you heard me...14 miles.

What that means? It means tomorrow I will get up, move faster and get the 622 am bus. It also means that it officially Winter. People get confused, forget about snow driving then slide all over the place. It's ok....it's just par for the course. I got an entire neck warmer knitted.

I haven't posted much lately. I'm tired. My brain is fried and I'm almost done with school. Graduation/pinning is Dec. 13. So, I'm just taking it easy, relaxing and trying to get into the holiday spirit.

I hope everyone is well.
write ya soon
m

1 comment:

Archer said...

I hate winter!
I don't like snow and I get fatter.
And then an alien pops out of my stomach.