ahhhhhh. Today I got to sleep in. what a luxury. I am doing my clinicals here in Longmont today...it's physical therapy, so we'll see how that goes.
This weekend I took Olive and Bobby to see the rollergirls and got to meet Jen...Finally!
So neat to meet her in person after 2 years of emailing. We needed a little more time to chit chat, but we will get to that.
Synda and I had a funny experience with the "knitting group". We were by far the youngest, not a typical group we would hang with ...but quite funny. One groovy lady even fulfilled our stereotypical "cat lady" role. They did also let us know there was a great group up near ft collins....but we can't go to that because you have to be "invited" . hahahahaa thanks ladies, i don't want to go anyways. Well, we are still on the look out for that hip, cool group that has a cocktail why they knit. Is it really such a huge demand? I would guess there are others out there
1 comment:
=D
I am so happy we finally got to meet too! I kept telling Sam, and that I need to have more real life time with ya
I bet those older ladies were funny in your knitting group. My nanny has a beauty shop, all old ladies for clients. I used to go every Saturday morning to sit and listen to them. I want to be fiesty when I'm that old!
If I lived closer, we'd totally have the hip knitting group with cocktails!
j
Post a Comment