
Not that I am going on a road trip anytime soon. However, I was changing my bedding this afternoon and started to think about traveling and hotels. My sister worked in the hotel industry for several years and has some juicy stories. Did you know that they rarely or never wash or change the bedspreads? How gross is that!? Just think about, well maybe you don't want to think about it. Sometimes it is better to be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss right. I was staying at a hotel a while back when my daughter got sick and puked all over the bedspread. We took it off and called down for a clean one...what was their answer? We don't have any extra bedspreads. They don't have spare bedspreads!!! My sister says no matter how nice the hotel is, the first thing she does is takes that nasty spread off and puts it on the floor at the foot of the bed. Something to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment