
I think I need to take a little break from coffee. I seem to be coming addicted to Starbucks. This is day two and I don't know how long it will last, but I'm giving it a try. I truly try to support local coffee shops, however Starbucks has made it so easy for me with the drive through that I find myself frequenting far too often. The people who work there are always in a great mood and the coffee is consistent. They have a wierd hold on me, I need to break free. I am drinking a detox tea by Yogi Tea to work the coffee out of my system and break free from my addiction. What is up with the Starbucks logo? Have you ever really looked at it. Here is an article about it if you are interested:
http://www.deadprogrammer.com/starbucks-logo-mermaid
http://www.deadprogrammer.com/starbucks-logo-mermaid
1 comment:
We are too much alike. I gave up coffee for the past week and have been sipping green tea or herbal tea. =)
j
Post a Comment