Tuesday, March 4, 2008

starting to panic

so, let me tell you real quick what I did yesterday....i was going to keep it a secret because I was embarrassed. I went to class, as usual...then decided I didn't need to stay for the second half of classes (after lunch)...I thought, key word thought, they were doing return demonstrations which I don't have to do. Well, I went back to work, ran some errands, went home to watch Paula Dean (shhhh) and I got a text from a friend in class..."you missed the EXAM...where are you!" Jesus H Christ!!! Where am I ???? I'm EFFFin around in my PJ's at this moment, crappin them actually since I missed a test.

This is the story of my life. I forget things. It's like the reoccuring nightmare of not remembering my school locker # and wander about all day. Lord, I'm a grown woman. So, I spent the rest of the day freaking out, calling my teacher and STILL waiting to find out if I can retake the test. I hope my week goes better, but as far as I can tell it isn't going that way.

This Morning, when I put my nursing pants on I could barely get them over my BUTT. makes for a good start to the day. I haven't been running 4 times a week as I should be and all this sitting around...well, you know, plus my monthly friend is coming this week...I'll blame that, because my bras are killing me too. ooh and I'm a bit pissy.

Anyways I thought I would get that off my chest.
ps...if Olive doesn't get over her bossy 3 year old ways she may not live to be 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're forgetting because you have so much on your plate! You can always do like me and put post it notes all over the house, car, everywhere.
I'm crossing my fingers that you are able to retake your exam; no, I have a really good feeling you are going to be able to retake your exam.

You're butt is probably reshaped and just more muscular because you have been working out so much. =)