Tuesday, March 11, 2008

get rid of the clutter

How do we accumulate so much "stuff"? I feel like I am always taking things to Goodwill, giving things to friends or running to the dump. I don't shop much anymore, so why do I have so much stuff piled up everywhere? This week I am going to conquer this once and for all! I am somehow attached to some of these things that I really haven't seen for years. I've been trying to think of ways to reuse some of this stuff. So far I have come up with?

-donate old towels to the dog kennel or humane society, for baths and such
-give baby things to friends having babies
-start knitting up my yarn stash

so far that is all I've got, if you have any more ideas feel free to pass them along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that one! Except, it's my husband who is a HUGE pack rat! I would love to get rid of everything and live on a houseboat =)
j