The other night I made this yummy soup...it was called the Yummiest Potato Soup Ever. Pretty basic recipe, except you add 8 oz. of cream cheese . Not vegan, but vegetarian. really is Yummy. I put Bac-O bits on the top and served it with garlic toast.
I also took afew pictures of the color of my "clutch" I will be making. Or "winging". It's coming along nicely, I need longer needles. Next time.
I managed to take a picture of Ilin's "star/frog" lookin wrist band. Obviously not my best work. but practice makes perfect. Well, at least that is what I'm telling myself.
I still haven't had a chance to look at my rivalry stuff yet. I'm so excited though. I want to be able to sit with a BIG glass of red wine and look. If I ever have free time again.
On a bummer note. I called my nursing teacher 4 times and no response. I guess I'm not going to be able to retake that test. I really think she should call me and let me know. It irritates me. If I don't make a C or above, I don't go on. That is with all of it.
Grrrr. I have to go get some studies done. I think Bobby has band practice tonight. Which means I need to get some stuff done before later so that I can hang with the kiddos.....i miss my calm quiet life, but I'm halfway done with the semester!!!
1 comment:
That soup looks so good =) Now, I want potato soup and garlic bread!
The wrist band is cute!
That is very unprofessional of a teacher to not even respond. I mean, even if the answer is no, you deserve an answer. That would make me angry too.
Post a Comment