I thought I would share with all of you some things that I really like at the moment.
MOO Cards! They are so fun. I use them for business cards. You can load your own pictures and use them for whatever you want, use your imagination... http://www.moocards.com/

I love this yoga bag on the left. Check it out at http://www.sakayoga.com/ I saw it a year ago, fell in love with it and forgot about it. I rediscovered it the other day, I just might have to buy it.
MOO Cards! They are so fun. I use them for business cards. You can load your own pictures and use them for whatever you want, use your imagination... http://www.moocards.com/
Coconut water, I LOVE this stuff. This if my favorite brand. Find it at WholeFoods or Vitamin Cottage. Refreshing and good for you.
1 comment:
is that thing fun fur? we could make those!!!
i'm sure it's some sort of YAK...but fun fur would be way cooler than Yak. Yak isn't very "green"...well, maybe it is, I guess you don't have to Kill the Yak to get the fur...right?
Post a Comment