Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Hippity Hop and Spring Break!!!


So, it is officially Spring Break! Yahooooo. Very Very Busy .
I got a Spring Cleaning Bug up my arse after watching those whacky British women on the BBC clean filthy houses. With that said I announced, "I will clean one room a day on Spring Break". I started on the bedroom and boy was it gross. I could have woven a new small dog with all the dog hair under the bed. I will take pictures later...but I have to say, I cleaned so well it looks like we just moved in. hahaa
Today I will clean the basement, and Bobby is going to get the new full size mattress for the guest room. (sister is coming this week).

Yesterday, I treated myself to a new phone, replacing the one Bobby threw at my head and thankfully missed, which smashed against the kitchen wall...AND got myself a new 8G little light green Nano. I got a 200 bonus last paycheck, and I never spend it on myself....so this time I did.

I have been perusing Blogs this morning and came across a bunch of craft websites which makes me wish I just had time at home to "do stuff". Although I know, from being home before, I don't do anything when I'm sitting around at weeks at a time. I actually do better when I have less time.

I'll post more later, just wanted to wish all who celebrate the Easter Bunny...Happy Hippity Hop! I love Chocolate Holidays!
xo
m

No comments: