If I do say so myself. I had a nice Bi-Polar lady for my first patient. She liked to use the bedside commode even though she could walk to the bathroom. I measured my I&O's...got to see what happens when you have a GI Bleed...and looked like an idiot when I couldn't get the ear temp. thingy to work. All in all it was good. My "client" said, "you have such a pleasant demeanor"...(heehee) little does she know. I'm glad it's done, I have it again tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too bad, although my clinical instructor did say that I will have to put in an IV at some point in my career. I just looked at her with a blank stare...never,...ok I know...but I am scared. I'd rather stick a catheter into a meatus (code word for penis hole) then do an IV.
enough of that vile talk.
I'm pissed about my cables. My first cables, and I effed them up. grrrrr.
I better get home. it's 530 and I haven't eaten anything except a banana a cookie and a cup of coffee....speaking of ingesting stuff...i need some wine.
write ya later <~~~ pretty good huh, write ya later :)
m
1 comment:
meatus!!!! I love it.
s
Post a Comment