
The Hammer

I know, I know...but I love independent films!!! It's always cool to be able to say "I saw that little movie when no one even knew about it". Think Juno...see what the little people can do for our fellow undergrounders?
Tonight...The Mighty 18 Wheeler www.myspace.com/eighteenwheeler plays at Curtis Street Bar...uhhhh on Curtis Street, Denver. Should be fun. A good way for us to start our Spring Break.
Tonight...The Mighty 18 Wheeler www.myspace.com/eighteenwheeler plays at Curtis Street Bar...uhhhh on Curtis Street, Denver. Should be fun. A good way for us to start our Spring Break.
One more little morsel to advertise. Mike Olafson's movie is about to come out http://www.vintageventuremedia.com
another good chance to support local films. I will let everyone know when the premier/ redcarpet is :)
gotta get to work...
write ya later
xox
m
another good chance to support local films. I will let everyone know when the premier/ redcarpet is :)
gotta get to work...
write ya later
xox
m
No comments:
Post a Comment