Friday, January 30, 2009

Cool Mom's Friday Night

Cut out early to meet Gramma Cathy and Synda...Had to whip by Miss Becky's 'Den of Fun' to pick up Miss Olive.   
"let's go, Let's go, Let's GO!!!"     
  ' I gotta clean up my playdoh!'
"have your boyfriend there clean it up..it's a special occasion...gotta get to the brewery to meet the girls for ladies/little girls evening out (345 pm)"  ..(.as i point to the 4-eyed crew cutted chap mashing playdoh thru a sieve.)
'Momma he's not my boyfriend and he can't cleanup...he's a BOY!!!!!'  
"Got that right sista'...let's go, blame it on him...grab your crap and let's skiddadle" ...
as I child wrangle her outta the play room.

"bye Becky...seeya Monday!"    :)


and my Friday begins...off to the Pumphouse for 3$ G&T's, plenty of coloring sheets and a place that has seen Olive and my son progress from womb onward.  It's nice, we can relax for an hour with no stress.

We finish up our ladies night...send Gramma Cathy on her way,,,but not before promising her we will find her a mate on Match.com or something...all we need is a photoshoot and the quote "loves hairy chests" and I'm sure  we will get a hit....right?

Synda and I head home talking via cell phone from one car to the other on the 1/2 mile drive...get home and start our goofy crafty night.

We have chosen...or beter yet I have chosen to do a "Toy Society" gift.  We will post pictures soon, but I'll tell you they are cute and we sure hope they go to a good home.

I "last call" Synda and Ryland and send them on their way...send my angel up to get ready for bed as Daddy goes out the door to see a friend's band.
Life is good.

Olive yells down the stairs, "should I wear these Pull ups...or these pullups.?!"  
My answer is... how about NO pull ups you lazy schmo ?  but she just yells down "Mamoooooooo......which ones?"

The ones that keep the bed dry.

okay...these.

love you mammooo
 love you too, Chubs...

Dont call me Chubs!!!!


ok, ok...
love you...xoxoxoxo
m
good night...off to the bed with the blanket on 10
mmmmmm

I hope your night is as warm

No comments: