Fancy Tiger is carrying this cute new fabric.
Awesome for quilting.
it's Jay Mccarrols from Project Runway
click the fancy tiger link to see other fabrics
maybe I see some quilting in my future?
Awesome for quilting.
it's Jay Mccarrols from Project Runway
click the fancy tiger link to see other fabrics
maybe I see some quilting in my future?
Carolyn has some really gorgeous patterns for free, and ones you can buy.
I still just wish I could buy the purses. I've never done the felting.
isn't she just adorable?and you know how much I Love me some polka dots.
After I learn how to quilt and felt...I'm going to Target...for these.
Orla!!!!
go see more on the most wonderful site
decor8
one last little thing ...if you need a great time waster
Under Construction
just updated her blog roll. Just start at the top and click your way down.
You will either feel extremely inspired or extremely untalented by the time you reach the bottom. Guaranteed.
Hey...it's de-lurking day...so post a de lurker comment for me.


5 comments:
That fabric on top would make a nice pair of scrubs!
Me likey 2 and yes I feel like a total bum when I look at under construction.
Hey, I just saw a bunch of traffic from you and came over. I am now many, many posts behind in reading the roll. Too much good stuff! Thanks for the linky love!
De-lurkity-lurk-lurk!
Thanks for stopping by the Lucky Stone... love your blog (and I've always loved your comments on the mutual-blogs that we read).
lurky lurk. :)
Post a Comment