As you may have heard it was my bday weekend. Woopdie!
It was fun. The gang took me out to eat at a friends restaurant called the Sugarbeet.
I ate some sort ot tempeh concoction that tasted just like Mcribs. 25$ Mcribs...but Mcribs none the less.
Let me recap.
My sissy, visiting from Nashville area, happily drank me out of house and home and proceeded to drink my friends out of house and home. I tell you what, for a 5 foot chick she can drink her weight plus some. We had many a giggle rubbing her bloated with micro brew belly as she asked where her beer was. It was great.
I on the other hand got the shitty head cold...not sick enough to just curl up and die, but just sick enough t not enjoy eating, drinking,or conversing...so my weekend was a bit shaky.
We hiked...we ate...we sat on the couch and chit chatted...and we just hung out. It was nice.
I dropped her off at the bus stop to get back to the airport and now I'm sitting miserably at work.
Cold medicine has worn off, boogers flowing, thinking about how I want to get an LPN job but haven't had much luck yet with my resume. Hard without experience. I have class tonight and can't even stand to think about going ...yukko.
plus it is 14 degrees today and that is the warmest it is going to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment