Wednesday, January 28, 2009

stupid winter

Sitting at my desk today thinking about what a weird time of year this is. Does anyone actually LOVE this time of year? I can see the end of Winter will be coming sooner than the starting was, yet Spring seems so far away. It could be that we are in the crazy Colorado area which is -4 one day then 75 the next. It screws with my mind. Today, when I walked out to the car I actually announced to the frigid air that 32 felt balmy...after yesterday's -11...Hell, I didn't even put on a jacket. I want SPRING! I want to be able to see an end to the cold.

I've been applying for LPN jobs. No luck yet. I don't want to drive anywhere so that alone has limited my job search. My friends keep sending my job postings from the jail. Not too sure I'm cut out for the prison system yet. When my mullet grows a little longer and I put on about 40 pounds around the middle...then maybe, but until then, I'll wait.

I want to just get something off my chest real quick. My boss hasn't even arrived at work yet...it's 900...WTF? We have to be here by 9...I get here at 630....I leave at 400 and she leaves at 2...WTF. I hope she gets busted. worthless.

1 comment:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I am feeling the same way. =\

Wishing you lots of good things in the search for a LPN job!!