Monday, January 5, 2009

YEPPERS

A few deep breaths and I'm back.
Still a bit stressed, but a new plan in place.
I looked over last year's resolutions and seemed fairly easy. Just don't put so much pressure on yourself! Lord.
Last year: Not to use plastic bags?! well...you know what? I did well on that one, so I'm going to move up on the resolution scale. It thought Solar Panels? That is a bit above my range.
So here is what I came up with.

ME.

I'm going to make an effort for ME. It's time. Bit by bit I'm going to take care of me.
Here are the lame things I thought of. Many of you don't know me in real life, but if you did, you would see why I have to put these on my list. Most girls are going to read this and say. "what the hell? Doesn't she do this anyways? No wonder she's miserable."

Hair coloring...I deserve to have someone other than myself and two cheap ass boxes of bad dye
eyebrow waxing.... ripping my own skin off...and then trying to explain it later....just not normal.
New clothes.... It's time. Once I get enough OOmph in my day I'm cleaning my closet and treating myself to some real clothes, not hand downs from a plastic bag that I can "justify why things don't fit properly".
Saying no...it's ok, I can do it. and this means not just to my kids...I need to say no to people and not feel bad.
Enjoying life.... Why not? I'm going to be 40...I deserve it.


Should be easy, right?
So, on that note...I'll be back to post something substantial...shortly. Work gets in the way
write ya later
m

3 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Good for you!

I have been going through my closet this past week. Too, I have begun going through my kitchen. Getting rid of plastic cups and other items that I never, ever use. Some charity is going to have a big pickup in a few weeks when I am done.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were having trouble with that eyebrow waxing, but was too kind to say anything.

v8grrl said...

stop it doug