It looks awful!...not better. How can one room accumulate so much crap!
I pull things out thinking it is automatically going to look like something off of Simply Living. HAHAHAHAHA
my room is shit. We have 2 computer and 48,000 cords.
Does anyone have any suggestions!??
maybe a rug will help...maybe a torch will help...pretty sure curtains will help.
back to work...and to Olive...she is sickiepoo :( and screaming for her veggie mini corndogs
3 comments:
Poor Olive!!! Feed that child.
I'm in cleansing mode myself with my house. Get a cord wrangler and one of those strippy things to plug them all into. Get rid of stuff---you can't organize clutter you can only get rid of it. Take 15 minutes and throw away 27 things, then give away 27 things. Set a timer and stop when it goes off. Then have a beer.
If you paint the room black, you won't see the cords. Olive is sick because she doesn't eat steak.
hahahahaha
Does it count if you throw the clutter down the stairs to the basement.
I like the idea of the black room.
I'll take a oicture when booby gets home1
Post a Comment